[TenTec] FS TEN TEC Tuner - 238 -

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] FS TEN TEC Tuner - 238 -
From: "NE0O" <ne0o@jbelderok.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:08:13 -0500
FS TEN TEC Tuner - 238 -

For Sale:
Ten-Tec Tuner - 238 - Matches Corsair II / Corsair 2 and the Omni V and
Omni VI line of rigs

$275 + Shipping CONUS

Front :excellent.

Top: very very nice
****
There is a small paint fleck off of the top cover toward the middle back
and you can see it looking at one of the side view pixs. The top view is
blurry.. sri. And you can barely see it due to the poor shot I took.
****

Sides: blemish free as you can see and very clean.

Rear: very nice as well.

Bottom: well, I guess I did a poor job of cleaning some dust off and
might be a few impediments. Darn this high pixal digi cameras :)

Inside: as shown looks very clean

Manual: I believe I have a original manual if not I will include a copy
of one.

See pix at:
http://www.oct.net/jacq/aro/238/

BEWARE:
NOTE BIG PIX!!!! the ?????_Sm.jpg are smaller versions.
So if you have a highspeed connection go for the bigger ones.

Reason for selling:
Just not getting much use

Plse email me with any questions.

TU es 73,