[TenTec] FS: TIMEWAVE DSP-9

To: "TenTec Contesting" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TIMEWAVE DSP-9
From: "Ed Worst" <edworst@att.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:16:11 -0500
Hello to the List.  I have a Timewave DSP-9 audio filter that needs a new
home.  It's in like-new condition, and it has the version 2 upgrade.  This
little box runs circles around active audio filters, and I've used it quite
often to (truly) filter out the QRM.  It comes with manual, upgrade
documentation (the upgrade has already been made), power supply, and
original box.  Photos are available if you're interested.  Price is $60 plus
shipping.  The first commitment to buy is the new owner.  Please contact me
off-list.

Tnx es 73,
ed - k9ew