[TenTec] TenTec and computer control input sought

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec and computer control input sought
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:03:44 -0500
I'm pondering purcasing my first "late model" TenTec rig, and would
like to determine the computer interface capabilities of various rigs.

I'm primarly interested in the Omni V and VI family.  My interests
are primarily in CW and some dabbling in SSB.  I'd like to be able to
use programs such as Logger32....I'm not interested in remote operation
but the convenience of spotting and computerized logging.

I know there's different capabilities with these  radios...can someone
summarize the differences if any, in this regard?

Thanks!
John K5MO