[TenTec] Re: [Orion] CQ WW SSB - 10 meters

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Orion] CQ WW SSB - 10 meters
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:28:10 -0500

WB3LGC wrote:
>Is that "send 1", "send 2" ??

SEND 1, 2 AND 3.  I had slightly different CQ messages recorded
in each (of course #3 is lost when Orion is powered down).  I
cannot comment on your problems with NR since I only used the
hardware NB when there were no strong stations around at band
openings and closings.  I did occasionally use AN and had no
problems at all, but never used NR.  This was using the latest
Beta of 1.372 which should be released soon.

Have you tried a Master Reset (Batter Failure message)?

http://www.rfsquared.com/Orion/help.txt

A full Master Reset is a very good idea if you seem to be having
unique problems.  If that does not solve your problem, you should
call Paul Clinton, Service Manager at Ten-Tec.  Of course you can
also report it to ditsnbits@tentec.com .

73, Bill W4ZV