Re: [TenTec] Questions about Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Questions about Jupiter
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:12:16 -0500
Rick,

To answer your first question, CW QSK DELAY has nothing to do with keying
the amp.  This is the delay before the receiver comes back on after
transmitting.  I assume you have EXT T/R connected to the amplifier's keying
line.  The EXT T/R value adjusts how long this line stays active after
keying ceases.  Setting this to a long value reduces how often the amplifier
relay comes up and down.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC