Re: [TenTec] QSK/QRQ problem with Orion / ACOM 2000A

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK/QRQ problem with Orion / ACOM 2000A
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:50:47 -0500
I know your heart's in the right place when you say that and for sure I hope you are correct.

What makes that somewhat difficult to believe however, is the excrutatingly slow progress with v1.372.

And then, there's the Keying Loop issue that no one wants to talk about!

I do hope you are correct.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: <n1eu@netscape.net>