Re: [TenTec] Omni-C vs. Corsair vs. Omni VI+ - which one to keep?

To: <wf2u@starband.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-C vs. Corsair vs. Omni VI+ - which one to keep?
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:18:36 -0600
Keep the Corsair II! I've been original owner of an Omni-D, Corsair II (and
matching VFO), Paragon II, and Omni VI plus. The Corsair II is still on the
desk next to the Omni VI plus because it is still the best weak signal radio
Ten-Tec ever built and it has a great dynamic range. It'll let you work weak
"ones" 2-3 KHz from a huge pile-up with a neighborhood KW (Drake), 3KHz and
1200 feet away!

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber