[TenTec] Non Weasled Corsair for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Non Weasled Corsair for sale
From: Jim Crooke <crooke@crooke.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:37:12 -0600
Greetings,

I have a good to very good condition Corsair with the 3 filters installed and not to be removed for sale. I have the matching power supply to go with it. The PTO is in good shape. Looking at this discussion on weasels and such makes me a bit nervous figuring out what to ask for it. I would like to have Paul's high figures for everything, but would that make me a weasel? Maybe.

Instead, I'll ask $480 plus shipping for the rig, filters installed, and ps.

This is one of my backup rigs and I want to get some VHF equipment so something has to go.

73 de Jim KJ0C