Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC PAINT QUESTIONS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC PAINT QUESTIONS
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:42:33 -0500
My TX-100 has a light in the dot ---standard equipment.

John / WB1EHL

James C. Owen, III wrote:

My Corsair II had a red dot, I think. The Scout has a black one.
The real interesting one is the Jupiter of which I have two. One
has a red dot the other black. I think that they used whatever one they desired. How about this? Drill out the dot and mount a
red, orange or whatever color you like LED and connect to power.
Could change color whenever you like.
Jim K4CGY
--- Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net> wrote:

My Corsair and Paragon and their power supplies use stick-on
dots instead of paint on the Ten Tec Emblem. All are orange except
for the Paragon, which had no color dot.