[TenTec] PAINT AND TECHNICAL ISSUE

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] PAINT AND TECHNICAL ISSUE
From: Jim Bull <ke3nk@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:27:59 -0500
Well, so far, it appears that the is(was) no consensus on the color of the Dot in the Ten Tec Emblem. I thought it might have something to do with "mod" status on a particular unit. Guess not.
Re: the case paint--I can't believe no one has every had to repaint a 961 power supply/Omni V/Paragon/238 Tuner case. On well...

There's always Krylon Dove Gray or the Collins S-Line Trim Ring paint!!!

On the Technical side, the RS-232 package in one of my Paragon's is "belly up". Won't provide band data, etc., to the 253 tuner. I talked to Ten Tec this morning and will ship the board(s) down for a look see. In the mean time, anyone have a spare RS-232 set up for the Paragon that would be "For Sale" ??

Thanks for the bandwidth...

Jim/Ke3nK