Re: [TenTec] First DSP IF Corsair II?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] First DSP IF Corsair II?
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:54:02 -0600
Duane, I'd be interested in more details, findings, documentation, etc. as I
still have my original owner Corsair II. I don't have the SDR-1000 but it seems
the concept should apply to any Software Defined Radio and the "tap" shouldn't
affect the Corsair II in its normal use.

It seems to me that a friend did something like this thirty years ago, using a
triple conversion Hallicrafters general coverage receiver and a Yaesu FT-101,
but at the time I didn't understand what he had accomplished.

Please keep up the great work and keep me on your "interested" list!

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber@msn.com<mailto:glhuber@msn.com>