[TenTec] FS: Nice Omni-C Station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Nice Omni-C Station
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:41:03 -0800
Parting with my trusty Omni-C Station to pick up a local bargain on a Paragon Station.

Package Price Only (I am not a Weasel). Please don't ask for separate items!

Ten-Tec Omni C with 1.8 and 500 hz filters installed
Matching Remote VFO
Matching External Power Supply
Matching External RF Speech Processor (very nice item)
Ten-Tec VM desk mike for Omni-C
Original Manual for Omni-C and reproduced manuals for VFO and PS.

All working perfectly. All controls and switches work as designed. Omni-C aligned and PTO rebuild about two years ago. VFO PTO rebuild at same time.
Omni-C physically 8 or better (front panel and knobs great), VFO 9, PS 9+

The Omni-C compares both transmit and receive favorably with my Omni-6+. A fine setup.

Price $550 plus shipping. Will accept higher offers but NOT lower ones. :)
Money Order, Pay-Pal (contact for info).

Have to ship in two or three boxes. Shipping might be around $75 or more depending.

Jerald Volpe, KG6TT
Albany, CA
510 526-0494