[TenTec] Paragon RS-232 control with Giehl chip

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon RS-232 control with Giehl chip
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:51:00 -0500
I just obtained a model 258 RS-232 board for my Paragon. As I have a Giehl
chip installed, the command structure is a bit different than the standard
Ten Tec set as in their BASIC control program. Before I start poking through
the BASIC listing and making changes, does anyone have a modified program
for RS-232 control set up to work with the Geihl chip (I have v. 6)? Thanks.

=Vic=
WA4THR