[TenTec] WTB RS232 Serial Interface for Paragon 585

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB RS232 Serial Interface for Paragon 585
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:11:47 -0800
I just added a really mint Paragon to my station. It has all filters, FM board, Speech board and the Gheil chip too. Unfortunately it does not have the serial interface which would be of great use. So please keep me in mind and send me a note if you see one listed somewhere. I am not even sure what they go for when they are available.

73,
Jerald, KG6TT