RE: [TenTec] QSK CW on the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] QSK CW on the Orion
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:12:48 -0500

On Behalf Of Mark Erbaugh
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 9:41 AM

>>>Thanks for the info. I've heard the same from several others.
>>>That's what's great about the hobby, the pro's are willing to ...

Nicest thing I've been called all day.

I'm not "pro" cw op.  My introduction to the joy of QSK was through my very
first ham radio as a novice op.  An HW-16 I assembled during the SIX MONTH
wait for my ticket to arrive, thanks to the 1975 CB Radio boom :-)

My gift to myself as a "general" was to build an HW-100.  An experience I'll
always remember, but I never enjoyed the semi-QSK of that rig.  It's what
led me to Ten*Tec!

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx