Re: [TenTec] FS Jupiter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS Jupiter
From: wa8vbx@wowway.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:04:40 -0600
Hi Rich, are you looking to sell or would you be open for a trade? I have a
ICOM IC-706MKIIG w/box/manual/original mic/Heil Traveler 706
headset/carrying handle/LDG OTT interface cable and either a AT-11MP or Z100.

73
Kurt
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 05:33:53 -0500, Rich Gaarden wrote

WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)