Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion vs Omni 6+

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion vs Omni 6+
From: w7kxb@comcast.net (Bill_Harris)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:45:48 +0000
I would hang onto the Omni for a while and let the dust settle on the Orion
issue.  Better yet, try one for 30 day's along side the 564. For your type of
operation you may find the Orion has a lot of features that you may not use.
For rag chewing, I still enjoy my Corsair with a ADSP2 unit, over my Orion.
Your mileage may vary of course.  I wish you well on your journey.

Best wishes for the holiday's
BillH