RE: [TenTec] Noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Noise
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:37:58 -0500
Just mention that his light is not working right and could be damaged from
internal arcing if not corrected.
Do not say anything about your radios, it only gives others more ammunition
about things they don't understand!

Ron wb1hga

   TT'ers,

Thanks for the help.  After scouting the neighborhood for an hour or so, I
found an old yard light cycling on and off, in perfect tune with my QRN,
at my next door neighbors. That's a relief. I don't have to deal with the
power company. He's been watching me put up wires in the woods for the last
couple weeks and I get the feeling he's a bit worried that I will screw his
TV up.  Should be fun tomorrow informing him of the problem he's causing me.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV