[TenTec] FS: Herc II by Saad

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Herc II by Saad
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:53:36 -0500
Hi Saad, Sorry to say that many of the troubles you've been having selling the
Herc II is that you may be asking a little bit much for it. When I sold mine, I
called Stan at Ten Tec and asked him how much they were worth. He said they
give $750 in trade and resell them for $975. That's without the P/S. so you
tack on another $400-500 Max for the P/S and you're right around $1500. top
dollar.

Of course, there may always be someone desperate enough to pay your price, but
with many color coded versions of the MRF 458 finals no longer being produced,
the amp is not as easily repaired as it used to be. Good Luck on your sale, but
I think you may have to lower your expectations a bit. 73.