[TenTec] Help on Ten Tec 260 Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Help on Ten Tec 260 Power Supply
From: "David Patton" <david_okay@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:17:31 -0700
Santa let me pick out my own Christmas present this year - I'm getting a Corsair with the 260 power supply! That's the good news. The bad news is that (1) I don't get the equipment until Christmas Day, and (2) the power supply needs adjustment. I don't have the power supply manual or schematic, so I'm hoping someone out there on the list can provide some info on how to adjust the current sense function. Thanks,
~ David, KG0EW