Re: [TenTec] List Blockage

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] List Blockage
From: Al Scanandoah <k2zn@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:04:14 -0500
Perhaps the broadcast email was the problem; I had restarted my computer the other day, but hadn't checked for new mail until I used webmail this morning. I think I've had a similar problem with a different list in the past.

73, Al

jack wrote:
i have had the block now and again at the source of my email: comcast. i called about that problem and was told:

go to the comcast website, go to my email site there, read and delete while there. that will clear the problem. it has so far.

the explanation from comcast is that now and again a broadcast email will gum up the works HI

jack ak7o