[TenTec] TT 705 Fair Market Value?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT 705 Fair Market Value?
From: <jeff_tentec@burnshome.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:24:19 -0500
I just helped the local Boy Scouts purchase a used Jupiter. Now they need a
microphone. I tried a Kenwood MC-50 that they already had, but get no output
at all.

My TT 705 works great with the Jupiter, and I am considering selling it to
them. If I do sell it I need help establishing fair market value. It looks
good, but not new. The finish is just a little burnished around the PTT
switch. It has a new wind screen. I offered it for sale on this list for $80
and received no offers. Other 705s have been advertised for $60, and were
reported as sold soon after. What is a fair price?

Jeff Burns
AD9T