[TenTec] Argonaut 509 articles

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 509 articles
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:25:42 -0800
Here is a list of some articles I've seen regarding modifications for the 509:

Turner, Page, "Improved CW Performance for Ten Tec Transceivers" The Short Wave Magazine, July 1986. (Turner no relation to me as far as I know :-)

Bonavita, "Make Your Argo into a Contest Rig" QRP Quarterly, April 1987

Dodds, "Frequency Counter for 509/515/HW-9" QRP Quarterly, October 1991

East, "Cleaner Keying for the Ten Tec 509 (Larry East, W1HUE, Idaho Falls, ID)

East, "Improving the SSB Performance of the Ten Tec Argonaut 509" QRP Quarterly, October 1995

Collins, "Improving Sideband Rejection for the Ten Tec Argonaut 509" St. Louis QRP Society newsletter, October 1998

FYI all! From the archives of QRP number 3526, I joined when QRP ARCI was about voluntarily running under 100 watts input :-)

Clark, WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Cal Poly State University