Re: [TenTec] Am I the only one ?

To: eric.sensi@skynet.be, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Am I the only one ?
From: w3sz <w3sz@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:07:29 -0500
You got a new rig.
Be Happy.
Now Go Away and Stop Bothering Us.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:45:54 +0100, Eric SENSI <eric.sensi@skynet.be> wrote:

Hello you all,

I'd like to say that I do not really agree with those who think that I'm the
only guy complaining about the Orion, also I do not think we're only 4 or 5
hams on earth having troubles with this radio; the great difference in my
opinion is that I have the courage to say that this radio needs some radical
improvements - a "back to the drawing board" for me is needed for some
functions implemented in that radio too.

Please believe me, It's not that easy to recognize that you've made a big
mistake by choosing this or that radio that's not working the way it should
! Just think of the money involved, regarding my familly, do you really
think it's easy to say to your familly that this radio should be replaced by
another one because it's not "compatible" with your environment ? After the
second Orion leaves home a couple of weeks ago, wife and familly got really
nervous : "hey man, what are you doing with your money ?"... It was a hard
decision to take but now the 2nd Orion has been sold, I can tell my familly
that I was wrong about that choice, I tell them also that I've lost our next
holidays in the sun... sincerely do you really think it's easy to live with
?

--
Roger Rehr
W3SZ