Re: [TenTec] Old ten tec radios ver New ten tec radios

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Old ten tec radios ver New ten tec radios
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:47:02 -0500
Mike:
You'll never prove anything until you find a 50 uv source of RF, feed it into the antenna input of each rig and observe the S meter. You can ten calibrate them for S9. You will find the meter reads differently when changing filters.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com>