Re: [TenTec] SP-325 rack mounts available

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SP-325 rack mounts available
From: Dave Moorman <dmoorman4@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:27:53 -0600
Thanks for emailing, Perry, but they've been spoken for and shipped.

May the New Year treat you kindly!

Dave

On Dec 28, 2004, at 5:47 PM, w8au@sssnet.com wrote:

At 11:41 AM 12/28/04, you wrote:
Recently acquired an SP-325 and am enjoying it. However, I don not have a use for the rack mounts and will be happy to pass them on to someone who can use them for the cost of postage. They might fit the civilian version of the receiver, too.

Dave: The civilian version (RX-325) is not the same width as the SP, so they would not work.

However, I do have the SP-325 version and if the end mounts are available, I can use them.

Perry w8au