Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion
From: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@uninets.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:34:49 -0500
Hi Rick,

  Reading your comments below makes me feel a little bit better about
my ORION/ACOM2000 combo.  I was the first if not one of the first to
bring up this condition on the ACOM reflector last Summer.  I even had
Krassy work with me on the phone for nearly an hour trying to
determine a cause...we could not determine why the arc fault was
happening right out of the blue.  It is still happening to this date.
My amp was manufactured last Spring and the ORION is about a year and
1/2 old.  SWR is not the problem not did any of the keying methods fix
this intermittant problem. (Problem shows up 99% of time here in SSB
mode)

Larry K1UO