[TenTec] For Sale

To: QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,TenTec Reflector <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: Ken Kirkley <no4d@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:27:02 -0500
Ok, one last offering on the lists before going to Ebay. Would really much prefer to sell on the list if possible.

The following TenTec Argonaut V is for sale...

The serial number is 08C10842 . It has the TXCO built in and also has the MARS chip in it, along with the cooling fan on the back and the TenTec DIN cable. Due to changing jobs and moving twice in 12 months, the radio has seen limited duty on MARS, some PSK31, a small amount of CW and phone. It has software 1.07 in it. Works as it did the day that UPS delivered it.

I am asking $700.00 (reduced from $750.00) for delivery (includes shipping) within the continental USA. I don't have the original box due to the moving, but will take it to the UPS Store for packing and shipping. Will be insured for full value.

I would want the funds in a money order.

If interested please reply to me direct at no4d@charter.net. in Lyman, South Carolina.
--
73 & God Bless,
Ken/NO4D