Re: [TenTec] cw paddle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw paddle
From: K7NHB <k7nhb@quickdata.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:15:40 -0800
I didn't know that elecraft paddle would work with the Ten Tec rigs. Maybe it's time for Ten Tec to offer "their" paddle again. Unfortunately, I'm pretty hooked on my SP-1 Kent. No more worries about the "squeeze". But I would have considered a Ten Tec model if it were offered when I bought my rig.
73,
Paul

PS: the "other car" is a Begali, for when I decide to got to make the jump. If you enjoy CW, try to give one a test drive. I started on a vibroplex keyer and though it was different from my J-38 decades ago, the Begali and Kent make words flow, stay put, and stay set.