[TenTec] Orion on the way

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion on the way
From: "Jim Miller WB5OXQ" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:06:10 -0600
I had good luck getting my Orion sooner than the Feb date expected.  When I
called to see when I could expect to get an Orion w/o tuner they said early Feb
probably.  Then I ask if by chance there were any demo units in stock and I was
in luch they had 1 w/o tuner just like I wanted so I bought it before is
disapeared. 3168.80 shipped!  .  I assume there is no disadvantage to buying a
demo.  Same warranty as new.  I should have it Friday night.  I assume they
ship UPS ground.  They said they hoped i could figure out how to operate it
since some have had problems understanding how to use a complex radio.  I can't
see it being that hard.  Any first tips appreciated though!
WB5OXQ, Jim in Waco
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.