[TenTec] FS Ten Tec Pegasus or possible trade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Ten Tec Pegasus or possible trade
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:05:16 -0800
I have for sale a TT Pegasus, with manual and remote tuning knob. Rated power out on all bands. Have replaced the relays on the 20 meter bandpass filter side and installed a much huskier power cord. I can include a recent power plug and cord from an omni vi if one wants to run the rig from a TT power supply
Includes an earlier version of the ldg auto tuner (not upgradable) in a small metal case. This is one I pulled out of the Pegasus as I have never liked it.
Pegasus serial no. 06C10680
eprom recently upgraded to last known download from ten tec (rfsquared)
am looking for a good all mode hf mobile rig or will sell for $600.00 plus shipping from pendleton oregon.