[TenTec] Corsair for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair for Sale
From: Mark Hoffman <markah@bigplanet.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 10:05:01 -0700
I have the following for sale:

1. TenTec Corsair Model 560, S/N 410. I am upgrading to an Omni VI and reluctantly need to sell my present rig. This transeiver is literally a 9.8 out of 10 or even better. You will have to get a magnifying glass to find a scratch. I have had it for almost 2 years and it has been one of the best rigs I have ever operated.. Previous to that it had been to TenTec Service for a tune-up. I have used it on every band, CW, SSB, RTTY, PSK. I believe it has the standard CW and SSB filters. The filters have worked nicely for my operating tastes. What a wonderful rig! $400.00

2. TenTec Remote VFO Model 263, S/N 204. This is the VFO that is an exact match to the Corsair. I have used this with my Corsair the entire time. No Corsair sound be used without one! This case has some minor scratches, but the dial and switecher are very smooth and it works perfectly. $150.00

I will properly packaged these quality rigs and you pay shipping and insurance - I will need a week to get it out to you since I am not home during the week.

Mark
W7GCY
Layton, Utah