Re: [TenTec] List of Ten Tec instruments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] List of Ten Tec instruments
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:33:46 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>; <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 5:16 PM
Subject: [TenTec] List of Ten Tec instruments

Herewith the list of equipment that is for disposal:-

one number Ten Tec type 515 TxRx serial number 515-0568 excellent condition

one number Ten Tec type 515 TxRx serial number 515-0556 good condition

one number Ten Tectype 210 PSU serial number not known good condition

one number Ten Tec type 228 ATU serial number not known good condition

one number Ten Tec type 208 Filter serial number not known good condition

The descriptions are visual and as far as is known the internal condition is more or less the same as the outside but as this is silent key equipment I cannot say for sure.
I have used the equipment myself and it seems to check out fine.

Regards,

Clive GW3WEQ