[TenTec] Omni D to Hercules 444 cable

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D to Hercules 444 cable
From: Douglas <sparks06524@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:49:22 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone have available the band automation
interface cable that was originally supplied with with
Hercules 444 linear? It allows auto bandswitching with
the early Omni transceivers.

I've got the required 12 pin end connectors but coming
across 12 conducter shielded cable isn't so easy.
Lacking a cable, are there any suggestions for the 12
conductor cable?
I don't want to use rotator cable and definitely want
it shielded. Belden offers some shielded cable but I'd
hate to have to buy a 100 ft roll when all I need is
18".

73,
Doug/WA1TUT