[TenTec] Moving Orion to Memphis,TN

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Moving Orion to Memphis,TN
From: "John Chmielewski" <n2xd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:31:00 -00
Pleases excuse the off topic but there is a very good chance that my Orion will
be moving to the Memphis,TN area in the near furture.I will be going with it so
I'm looking for any info from local hams that could help this move.We are
looking at the Fayette county area(this is where the XLY has a job offer).I
will be seeking employment in the area (background is in production and
inventory control and production supervision) so any advise in this area will
also be helpful.

Thanks

  John N2XD

John Chmielewski