RE: [TenTec] ORION "Firmware Downloads!!!"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ORION "Firmware Downloads!!!"
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <n5wa@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:16:08 -0600
What's the difference between revision 1.372 and earlier ones?  I just did
1.372 and it worked like a charm (once I remembered to plug in the serial
cable!).  The TenTec update utility seems to work pretty well in this
regard.

If this is the first time you have done this then you need to be sure to
install the update utility on your computer.  It takes all the guesswork out
of the update process.