RE: [TenTec] Scott Robins comments: TENTEC Jupiter updates

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Scott Robins comments: TENTEC Jupiter updates
From: "Rick and Karen Bunn" <RRBunn@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:22:05 -0500
I had the pleasure of hearing Scott talk about the Orion and went from
wanting a Omni IV in my collection to thinking about what bank to rob to buy
an Orion.

I don't own a Jupiter or Pegasus but I've played with a Jupiter and was very
impressed with it.  If the radio is debugged, why do you need more software
updates?  I would think that the focus is on having a stable product and
after a few years, it right where you would want it.

I use to have a Kenwood 430S and was happy with it until a friend of mine
let me use his Delta. I was hooked. I have a Corsair II and Paragon II and
both are outstanding.  My friend with the Delta bought a Jupiter and he
likes it so much that his Delta is now backup.  That says a lot!

73
Rick
N4ASX