[TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509
From: KM6VX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:49:57 EST
Hello All,

Have a 509 for sale. Front panel shows no wear. All knobs are original. Sides
and top very good. Some scuffs on the rear panel, and two small sheet metal
type screws for holding the top on are missing. Only one is there. It is all
original, including the original RCA antenna jack. I'd say the unit is between
an 8 and a 9 on a scale of 1-10. The dial cord does need replaced, or at least
the elastic. Manual is included. Price including shipping to the lower 48 is
$185.

I also have the matching cw filter, one amp supply and the calibrator
available and believe I have the paperwork for these units as well. Buyer of
the 509
gets first shot at the accessories.

Thanks for reading.

Jay/KM6VX