Re: [TenTec] Centurion Question

To: "yv5mbx" <yv5mbx@arrl.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion Question
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:49:26 -0500
That happens pretty normally with Ten Tec amps. The 'reason' is the padder and the blocking caps have poor temp coefficients. Solution is to replace those caps with X5V temp coefficient capacitors...or live with the power drop. It normally happens on 80 and 160 mtrs.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "yv5mbx" <yv5mbx@arrl.net>