Re: [TenTec] Delta II?

To: <kq4by@rocketmail.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II?
From: "fred toth" <fctoth@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:06:50 -0800
I use a Delta II for mobile CW operation.  It is a good rig - stable,
with excellent keying characteristics.  It is more sensitive to low
voltage than other rigs you might consider, but you can compensate for
this extra sensitivity by using fatter power cables between the
battery and the rig. (I use 6 gauge wire, but you could also use
parallel runs of 12 gauge wire). I've had mine in the car for about 10
years and it has held up amazingly well to the stresses of mobile
life!

73,

Fred (k6kx )