Re:Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er - N9DG'sVHF+l

To: Ten-Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re:Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er - N9DG'sVHF+lineup
From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:59:19 -0800 (PST)
Now Rog/K9RB I see your sarcasism poking thru but alas
I don't think I'm really that much off base in that
look at the TREMENDOUS point totals racked up by alot
of the "Contesters" either participating in domestic
or international competitions, as alot of that has to
do with the aid of Computers and the associated
equipment hook them!!!

Practically all serious "Contesters" will use ANY aid
to enhance their scores, and by cutting down the time
of various operations in any one event they spend more
time making contacts thusly increasing many-fold their
overall scores!!!

Right?

It may not be as much fun or work but some guys want
to win at ANY COST!!!

Jim/nn6ee