Re: [TenTec] PSK31 Help

To: <roncasa@verizon.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK31 Help
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:11:15 -0800
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:59 AM

Adjust the volume "out" on the software!

Ron
Wb1hga

Dick writes:
I need some help with operating PSK31 on my Omni VI+ rig. I am using
DigPan software (ver 1.7) and have the proper interface connections made
between the computer and my rig. I am receiving quite well and get good
copy across my screen. However, when I transmit, no one seems to hear me.
My SWR/Power meter indicates I am putting out about 35 watts when I hit the
transmit key, but it appears for some reason no good PSK31 signal is going
out. Anyone out there have a suggestions as to what the problem might be
and how to fix it?