Re: [TenTec] Forward

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Forward
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:47:51 -0500
Hi John,

Nope, I've never had any problem either. I think the problem with Ray's email was that it was on 'stationary'. When I first forwarded it, it also got rejected from here. But after removing the stationary, it worked just fine.

Tom - W4BQF
----- Original Message ----- From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>