[TenTec] Inrad taking orders for Omni VI roofing filter***500hz.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad taking orders for Omni VI roofing filter***500hz.
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:28:39 -0800
I may want to get just the crystal filter since I already have the board in my OMNI VI, but how big a deal is this?

I use the model 221 filter (my favorite) and the 600 Hz roofing filter centered wherever it is works just fine, not much loss. I suppose it would be optimized by a few db with the other filter ... and I can't resist finding out ... so I'm sure to swap filters. But is there any analysis to say this will make a big difference? (Excuse me if I missed the answer, I have been on/off for a while here).

Clark
WA3JPG