Re: [TenTec] Argo V PSK 31 Cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V PSK 31 Cable
From: "B.Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:57:31 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>; <roncasa@verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 5:05 PM

I use Argo V with the Ten Tec cable on PSK 31 as well.

I use a foot switch for T/R switching. Anyone successful with VOX or computer control?

Tom
K4NOX

On Jan 31, 2005, at 2:30 PM, ron wrote:

Yes, I use it and it works great! You do not need an interface (like
rigblaster). Buy a set of cables from radio shack to adapt TT cable computer
end. (The computer end of TT cable is RCA).

You can make your own, I find its easier to buy TT cable instead.

Ron
Wb1hga

Hello New to the list and new to Digital.Has anyone had success with Ten Tec's #46716 cable for connecting the Argo V to the Computer for PSK 31? Thanks ks7w BOB