[TenTec] Re: [Orion] Orion Challenge - talk

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Orion] Orion Challenge - talk
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:32:19 -0500
4X1AD wrote:

It's a maybe a PowerPoint presentation available (or pdf file) ?

        Scott W4PA recently gave a presentation on Orion to
the Potomac Valley Radio.Club.  If you have Microsoft
Powerpoint and a fast connection, you can view it here:

<http://pvrc.org/news.htm>http://pvrc.org/news.htm

Click next to last link for Powerpoint slides (I had to
use "Page Down" on my computer to advance the slides).

73, Bill W4ZV

P.S.  The real story on Orion is performance at
1 kHz spacings...nothing else is close, but the
data is buried in the ARRL Expanded Test Reports.
I have posted it several times so a search should
find it.