Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW Sked

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter CW Sked
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:13:58 -0500
Suggest you contact Brett / KI4DBK at ki4dbk@yahoo.com as he is using his Jupiter, running full QSK up as high as 50 wpm. I'm pretty sure he would set up a sked with you so you can hear it running at that speed. He is also on 80m around 3.530 in the evenings about 8pm EST.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Florine" <flor0045@metnet.edu>