Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Digital Manual

To: tentec@contesting.com, laflamme@ncia.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Digital Manual
From: jman <jman7659@grandecom.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:33:20 -0600
Larry Laflamme wrote:

If you need a whole manual, call TenTec.  If you have a question, I can help
you.
Larry, N1SHM

I looking for a manual for a Triton IV Digital.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill
KI4HUU

Hello,
glad I caught the thread. I have a Triton 1V Digital I just picked up. I need a PTO rebuild and several of the dual use pots need replacing, for instance the Resonate pot is shot it bit the dust the other day and now I can't hear anything. So do I have to go to Ten Tec to get the replacement pots and the PTO rebuild kit or do you know a part # for all the pots and a supplier like Digi Key?
any info is appreciated, thanks
73 de KM5CW Joe

---------| Virus Scanned by Symantec |---------