Re: [TenTec] firmware update issues please save

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] firmware update issues please save
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:01:15 -0600
    Folks:

        Scott posted that he was revising the Orion manual and the revisions
should be completed sometime next month.  I would suggest that you get in
touch with him and make any suggestions that you may have.

        I had a few minor "problems" the first time that I tried to download
and install an update.  One of my fellow hams, here in town, "walked" me
through it while we were on the phone.  Worked that time.

        I would suggest a specific, step-by-step, keystroke-by-keystroke,
description of the procedure with screen-shots showing what you are supposed
to see on the computer and on the Orion.  I think that these would be a
GREAT help.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ