Re: [TenTec] Pegasus port questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus port questions
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:42:17 -0500
The Pegasus has a DIN plug on the front panel for Aux I/O. However, the
audio input level is mic level. The audio output level is fixed but a little
high for line level (at least I had to use a padding resistor to get it into
a range that my sound card line in liked).  There is also a mini stereo line
out jack on the Front panel. The level on that jack is compatible with sound
card line inputs.

73,
Mark